Research and Google Ad Analytics
The Research and Google Ad Analytics Team is a part of the Marketing Committee, responsible for overseeing the STEM Fellowship Google Ads platform. Due to the nature of the team, the duties and responsibilities can be split into two main categories: Marketing and Statistics.
Marketing – Duties & Responsibilities
- Create Google Ad campaigns, including (but not limited to) creating ad descriptions, keywords, and extensions.
- Ensure that all ad campaigns are fulfilling the guidelines and requirements set forth by Google.
- Brainstorm and execute ideas on how to optimize promotional outreach on Google.
- Work alongside other teams in the Marketing Committee in the distribution of promotional material.
Statistics – Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze the progress of Google Ad campaigns using data from Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Perform statistical tests to analyze the progress of STEM Fellowship social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube).
- Create monthly reports on STEM Fellowship promotional growth and/or decline within that period.
Time Commitment: 3-5 Hours/Week
Members of the Research and Google Ad Analytics Team are not required to take part in both types of duties and responsibilities, but are not discouraged from doing so. Similarly, past experience in statistical analyses is not required and can be taught as part of the training process.
Deadline: Saturday, July 11th, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.
Please send your resume and any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call to recruitment (Position: Content Development Team Member):
Content Development Team: Team Lead – Yoojin Lee (Yoojin.email@example.com)
We are currently recruiting committed and driven individuals for positions on various committees of our national Content Development team.
The role of this position is to assist the Team Lead in writing press releases for events, creating the monthly STEM Fellowship Newsletter, and compiling template emails for the purpose of promoting events or forming partnerships, along with editing them. In addition, you will be working closely with the Team Lead to manage and edit our Wikipedia page, as necessary. Your responsibility is to ensure that all written content is accurate, grammatically-correct, and coherent, along with ensuring that it portrays STEM Fellowship as a professional non-profit organization.
To apply: please email the Team Lead of Content Development with your resume/CV and the name and contact information of one reference.
Application Deadline 11:59 PM EST; July 11th, 2020.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of the deadline for an interview.